Sugar: It tastes so good! So why is it so bad for you?
The Journal of American Medical Association recently published a study stating that the over consumption of sugar is contributing to heart disease and higher levels of LDL–the bad cholesterol. I personally believe, as do so many other natural doctors, that other sugar related ailments as well.
How sugar affects the body
To help you understand why sugar is bad for you, We developed a PowerPoint presentation explaining exactly what sugar and carbohydrates are and how they impact your body. This is a short presentation that will definitely change your mind about eating sugar.
[kml_flashembed publishmethod=”static” fversion=”8.0.0″ useexpressinstall=”true” movie=”https://alternativehealthatlanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Sugar-In-Your-Diet-What-it-really-does-to-your-body.swf” width=”500″ height=”400″ targetclass=”flashmovie”]
- If you would like help with your chronic ailments, and you live in the Atlanta Metro area, call us. 770-937-9200.
- Read more. We have many articles on diet and sugar:
- Sugar and Your Immune System (cold and flu help)
- Other Sugar Related Ailments
- Mediterranean-Type Diet (curb your sugar & carb cravings)
- Reduce Sugar Cravings Menu