|You have a health problem that goes away and then comes back. You may have an idea what triggers it… or not.
But you should know that almost certainly you have read or been told information about your health problems that is far from accurate. So much so, that until you discover the truth and change your approach you are unlikely to ever see your problems resolve.
In this one post, I believe I can change forever your understanding of why you have these problems, give you vital information on what you can do about them and in many cases, put you on the road to improving your own condition.
Many people with recurring problems do a great job of ignoring them. If you can’t do much about something, why get upset about it?
Except for those times when you can’t ignore it, then you know it’s very real and that you will be dealing with it for as long as it lasts.
- You may know it when you try to get up in the morning. It’s that awful, heavy, no-energy feeling like you never went to bed. Or the dream of pain in your head or your back or your neck that you wake to find is real, severe and not going away anytime soon.
- It’s the bloating or sharp chest pain from heartburn that lets you know you didn’t get away with eating that slice of pizza.
- It’s the realization that your cycle is happening… again… two weeks after the last one ended.
Whatever your problem, when it’s happening to you, your life is going to suffer to some degree.
What “Everybody Knows” that keeps your health problems coming back:
It’s likely you have experience or information that explains to you why your problem happens:
- My asthma is triggered by mold
- My headaches are triggered by stress
- My allergies are triggered by pollen
- My back pain is triggered by “throwing my back out”
- My depression is from chemical imbalances in my brain
What’s yours caused by? Or do you not know why it happens?
Actually it doesn’t matter if you know what the cause of your problem is or not, because in almost every case what you know is inaccurate, and (if you still have the problem) is not helping you to recover.
An Example: You keep blowing fuses in your house and having your lights go out. You believe that the cause of the lights going out is the fuse. Man, that is hard to argue with! When you replace the fuse, everything comes back on! When it blows, all the lights go out. It MUST BE caused by the fuse!
The electrician in a white coat with a volt meter draped around his neck tells you, “Our tests show that you have a weak fuse which then blows. This is why your kitchen lights go out.” This is called a “diagnosis.”
You ask, “Well, OK, but why does the fuse blow?” The electrician answers, “It could be genetics. Houses built by the construction company that built your house often have blown fuses. It could also be that your house was built before 1970, and age is a known fuse-blowing risk factor.”
You then ask, “What can you do to cure this problem?” The electrician says, “I am going to prescribe a much larger fuse.”
This sounds dangerous to you, but you think the electrician is the expert. Plus, two of your friends have had larger fuses prescribed and they seem OK.
So you take your prescription to the hardware store and get a larger fuse. You think, “The cause of my problem was the fuse.”
The real reason you have a health problem is because your body can’t heal it, not because of the trigger that caused the symptom.
Your body was designed to heal itself.
PROOF: Bodies were originally designed back before civilization. There have been no body-updates since then. At that time, there were certainly no doctors and if a body was to survive it had to do so using only it’s own healing capacity. The design must have worked, because we’re still here!
Here on Earth, there are a lot of hazards and sources of stress, injury and illness. If you live on Earth, your body will get injured and sick from time to time. Therefore, you should never be particularly surprised when you find you have a symptom of some kind.
And, if your body succeeds in healing the problem in a reasonable amount of time and that symptom vanishes, you would not consider that you had a health problem.
So you see, it’s only what your body fails to heal that causes you real problems. It’s the health problems that keep coming back or never go away that make it much more difficult to be successful in enjoying your life and achieving your goals.
The Logic that you can use to recover your health and stop your problems from coming back:
- Your body was designed to heal itself, and therefore is trying to do this.
- You have long-term problems that should have healed by now, therefore your body is being stopped in its efforts to heal.
- You need to know answers to TWO QUESTIONS in order to resolve this situation: ONE: What is preventing your body from healing itself as it was designed to do? TWO: What could be done that would be effective in assisting your body to get “over the hump” and back to healing itself?
- Guessing the answers to questions ONE and TWO is like trying to win the lottery ten times in a row. There are simply too many possibilities.
- Thinking that you can figure out the answers to ONE and TWO from your symptoms is exactly the same as diagnosing the electrical problems in your house only by examining that blown fuse. The information you need just can’t be found in that fuse.
- Your body is run by an “on-board intelligence” that operates it so you don’t have to. This intelligence digests your food, grows your hair… and is how your body heals itself as well. This intelligence is the only entity that can answer questions ONE and TWO, as who else could possibly know?
To succeed in recovering your health, you must answer ONE and TWO correctly, and then apply the answer to TWO in your life so that your body heals.
The first question to answer is, “Why is my body not healing itself as it was designed to do?” (not “What is the cause of my symptom?”)
The second question would be, “What could I do to assist my body to overcome the barriers to healing that would be effective?”
The answer to both questions can be found in EvecticsSM
There is a very organized, logical technology to answering both of these questions. It uses effective testing techniques to answer both of these questions BEFORE beginning any therapy.
The motto of this approach is, “Know before you go” not “Try and see what happens.”
If you think that this sounds like a new approach to healthcare, you would be correct.
It’s called EvecticsSM (e VEC tics).
Here is an example of results obtainable from EvecticsSM: