Ten Clues That Your Health Needs Immediate Attention
Here is a list of clues, so you’ll know if you are—right now—sliding down a slippery health slope.
Then I’m going to tell you some very depressing things about what you find.
Then I’ll tell you some, truly, great stuff that might give you some clarity about your health problems and give you a way out.
Here we go:
- Your symptoms are getting in the way of your life, with problems such as pain, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, depression, menstrual and menopause problems, allergies, irritability, weight gain, anxiety, gas, bloating, reflux, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, breathing difficulties, low immune response, rashes, joint pain, vision and hearing problems, itchy skin, hair loss, acne, back pain, neck pain, headaches, infertility, low libido, trouble concentrating, memory problems, sugar cravings, bone loss, blood sugar problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, high cholesterol and many more.
- Doctors and treatments that you try don’t help or resolve these symptoms and leave you angry, sad, or frustrated.
- Doctors say or imply that there’s nothing really wrong with you, maybe “it’s all in your head,” or that you’re getting all the treatment available, so why are you still whining? You hear this, despite the obvious (to you) serious health problems you are experiencing.
- You feel like your spouse, boss, coworkers, and friends have no clue that you just aren’t functioning normally a lot of the time.
- You feel frustration, disappointment, and guilt that you can’t keep up with everything. Or, you are paying a physical and mental price just to do the minimum required in your life.
- You are upset by the money you have wasted in co-pays, uninsured medical treatment and drugs, therapies, and the 50 bottles of vitamins on your shelf that didn’t work.
- You feel like you are missing out on your life—with periods you aren’t fully “there” to participate and experience. You’ve lost opportunities with family and friends that you had to turn down because you just weren’t up to it.
- You are confused by all the conflicting information on the Internet and in books about why you might have your problems and what would work to make them go away. And you feel frustration at all the “other people” who say these things helped them… when they aren’t helping you.
- You have a recurring fear that you never will find a solution and that the rest of your life is going to be this way.
- You have a recurring fear that your condition is going to get a lot worse in the future.
If you have a number of these clues, know this:
I have interviewed tens of thousands of patients with these issues, and almost none of them had ever resolved their health problems.
Here is why they failed:
The information you’ve relied on most of your life about health care isn’t strictly correct.
You, along with everyone else in the US, have had a lifetime of exposure to our current health care system. Because of this, the information you have been given and may “know to be true” about your problems and how to treat them is based on a system that fails to treat chronic health problems effectively. Further, the healthcare system operates with arrogance:
“Nothing works but drugs and surgeries, everything we do is supported by science, and anything else is superstition.”
When the system fails utterly, this arrogance tends to discourage you from looking beyond traditional health care and can prevent you from finding a solution that works.
Of course, many problems are medical problems and usually resolve with medical treatment. Broken bones, severe infections, and diseases requiring body systems support all fall into this category.
But the average person has no idea what can be accomplished with modern non-medical technology working with the body to help it to heal itself. Most are not even looking for non-medical solutions.
They aren’t looking because there is a very, very important fact they haven’t yet discovered:
There are little to no effective medical treatments for the resolution of chronic health problems.
The most common way people discover this fact is by being told by their doctor that there is “nothing more that can be done for you.” You dutifully went to your doctor to have a health problem fixed—fully expecting a cure or a resolution for your issue. Then, suddenly, you are told there are no solutions other than lifetime drug management. You’re stuck with your problem with no solution, no answers at all.
You (almost certainly) know this already. If you have diabetes, have high blood pressure, have migraines, have long term digestive, menstrual, sleep, or allergy problems, do you imagine there’s a treatment to make these issues go away? Sure, you might (somewhat) control the symptoms with lifetime drugs—but go away? I don’t believe you think this is going to happen, because you haven’t known or seen anyone else get well from chronic health conditions.
There is an Answer
Your body has a fantastic ability to heal itself. Just because there is no effective cure for your condition doesn’t mean that your body couldn’t—with some assistance—heal the problem.
This approach violates the pharmaceutical health care model, so you won’t see much about it. There’s certainly no money for drug companies, hospitals, or insurance companies if people get well!
Find Out More
You should find out if you could recover from your “unsolvable” health condition. What would your life look like if this happened?
- Watch the 7-minute video below to get an overview of how this works.
- Read a free download about how I researched my techniques and how they work.
Because those with chronic health conditions have a risk of poor outcomes with Covid-19, I currently have a half-price offer for initial testing and consultations. You can find out if I can help you, how it works and what you’d have to do, all by investing a couple of hours and $135.
Start solving your unsolvable problem. Click HERE to get started.
Watch this video for a seven-minute explanation of how to assist your body in healing itself.
Here is the magazine cover
Pulp magazine published in 1935.