Introduction to EvecticsSM
What is it?
EvecticsSM programs are structured into LEVELS of care:
The first level (called the “Turnaround” Level) helps a person change their health from from getting worse to getting better.
The next series of Levels (Called “Active” Levels) help the body to improve its ability to heal, and then assist it to resolve the long-term stresses that led to the problems in the first place.
Finally, there are EvecticsSM Levels that help a person to maintain their health for the rest of their lives (called “Wellness” Levels).
*Chronic: Ongoing or recurring frequently.
How does it work?
EvecticsSM is a solution for chronic* health problems, which are long-term health conditions that usually result from the body gradually losing its ability to heal itself. The resulting damage eventually causes overwhelming levels of physical stress, bringing about symptoms that never stop, or recur frequently.
Examples: High blood pressure, fatigue, menstrual problems, depression, diabetes, skin conditions, allergies, sleep problems, etc.
EvecticsSM works by helping the body to regain its ability to heal itself, which reduces the overwhelming stress so that symptoms are improved or eliminated and the person returns to stable health.
An EvecticsSM doctor works as an assistant to the body, using testing techniques that merge information obtained directly from the nervous system with lab tests. This allows the doctor to take action only where the body wants help.
An EvecticsSM program of supplements, acupressure treatment and diet improvement is entirely based on information from the body itself and not from the doctor’s opinion. The body becomes “the doctor” and the doctor becomes the body’s assistant, helping the body to resolve its own problems.
What does it do?
- Chronic digestive problems such as IBS symptoms, constipation, gas, bloating, diarrhea, reflux, heartburn and gallbladder problems.
- Chronic immune problems such as allergies, asthma, sinus congestion, chronic infections, yeast and fungus problems.
- Chronic hormone problems such as menstrual and menopause symptoms, thyroid problems, adrenal problems, infertility, prostate, pancreas, etc.
- Energy and sleep problems: fatigue, exhaustion, can’t get to sleep, wake in the night, not rested in the mornings, fall asleep during the day.
- Emotional problems resulting from physical stress: anxiety, depression, concentration, memory, panic attacks, mood swings, irritability, hyperactivity.
- Food problems: sweets, carb and junk food cravings, over- and under-eating.
- Children’s problems: “ADD / ADHD” symptoms, bed wetting, rashes and skin problems, frequent ear infections, allergies, asthma, colic, developmental delay, behavior problems.
- Blood sugar problems: irritable and shaky if hungry, weight gain, frequent urination, numbness in extremities, diabetic symptoms.
- Circulation problems: Blood pressure, high cholesterol and lipids, heart palpitations, poor circulation.
Who is it for?
“Could you help me?” We can’t know whether we could help if we’ve never seen you.
Here are some ways you can find out if we can help you:
- Make an appointment for an initial consultation. We will analyze your health history and current symptoms, then talk to you at length and test your body to find out:
- What parts of your body are stressed
- What part is most stressed
- What are the causes for this.
Once we have done this we can tell you if we can help, and what you would have to do to have the best chance of recovering your health.
- Take a extensive symptom survey evaluation on our website. When you submit your completed evaluation, a doctor will call you for a free consultation. Often we are able to make a good estimate whether you would be a candidate for an EvecticsSM program based on the evaluation and phone consultation.
- “I don’t live in Atlanta (or even in Georgia), could you help me?” We have many out of town and out of the country patients. Just call us so we can work out what is needed in your particular case.
- “Is it very expensive?” Cost varies a lot depending on the individual case. Once we have tested you, we will have an accurate estimate of the time and money needed in your case.
Why does it have that name?
Find Out if You Could Be Helped!
Submit Your Online Evaluation Questions
Your FIRST STEP to regaining your health and life is to give us detailed information about your symptoms. Specific symptoms are clues to the underlying stress causing them.
Tap the button below and fill out the Health Analysis & Consultation. This analysis will take you about 10 minutes to complete.
I’ll review your information, then have my assistant call you for any additional information. Based on your information, I’ll let you know if your case might be a good fit for my clinic. This assessment is complimentary, no strings attached.
Either I can help you–or point you in the right direction to get help.
Don’t give up! You can recover your health if you persist..
Get Started: Do your complimentary Health Analysis & Consultation