Sequence-Based Health Care
Sometimes the solution to difficult and complex problems is so simple that it hides in plain sight.
An example would be the problem of chronic illness.
I don’t have the complete answer to ending chronic illness or how to stop the current exploding epidemic of misery it is creating. But I may have a solution on how you can recover your health.
This solution is called Sequence-Based Health Care. It could help you heal from long-term, frustrating health problems, often when conventional medicine or natural treatments (called Symptom-Based Health Care) have failed.
Here’s the Problem:
“Six in ten adults in the US have a chronic disease, and four in ten adults have two or more.”
“Chronic diseases are defined broadly as conditions that last 1 year or more… Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are the leading causes of death and disability in the US, and the leading drivers of the nation’s $3.8 trillion in annual health care costs.” CDC National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
The chronic diseases listed above are the “big ones.” Still, there may be even more suffering from fatigue, digestive problems, sleep problems, menstrual and menopause issues, joint pain, headaches, anxiety, depression, etc. All of these are chronic illnesses.
Two Causes of the Chronic Illness Epidemic:
Lifestyle issues such as smoking, unhealthy diets, no exercise, alcohol, and drugs all contribute to chronic illnesses. But most of the patients who have come to me were not doing these actions.
You can have chronic health problems despite living a healthy lifestyle.
Symptom-Based Health Care
Conventional medical treatment of all kinds, as well as holistic or natural health care, are Symptom-Based. The symptom may be a patient complaint or an abnormal lab test or image. With Symptom-Based Health Care, the doctor is treating the problem in the body.
If the problem is an injury, infection, or acute illness, this form of health care can be highly effective. But it doesn’t work well with chronic disease (see CDC statistics above).
Because Symptom-Based Health Care is 99.9% of all health care, when people with chronic conditions go for treatment, it uniformly doesn’t work (other than lifelong drug symptom management). Thus, we have an epidemic.
You are likely wondering about these statements, because the only health care you have ever known or heard of is Symptom-Based. What else would a doctor do other than treat the patient’s health problems?
This is what I meant by the solutions “hiding in pain sight.”
Sequence-Based Health Care
- Your body is designed to heal itself.
- If you have a chronic condition, your body certainly isn’t succeeding in its efforts to heal.
- THEREFORE: Your body is trying to heal but running into a barrier that’s stopping it.
Sequence-Based Health Care Steps:
- We recognize that the intelligence running your body is the only entity that could know the details of why it can’t heal itself. Therefore, we make your body be the doctor on the case. By testing the nervous system directly, we can find out what your body wants to do—instead of guessing (conventional health care’s solution).
- We test to discover the first (primary) barrier that is stopping the healing process. Then we test to discover what assistance the body wants from us to move past that barrier.
- We assist the body (exact nutritional supplementation, acupressure, and diet improvement); it moves past the barrier and resumes healing.
- The body now hangs up on the next barrier, and we repeat steps 2 and 3. We continue assisting your body past barriers until it can heal itself without hanging up, at which point your health is restored.
Sequence-Based Health Care ends the whack-a-mole of treating what the doctor thinks is wrong and empowers the body’s intelligence to run the treatment program.
Would This Help Me?
Get Great Information about your Health
- Weekly blog posts with vital tips and warnings
- Interesting “pass it along” health facts
- Cutting edge natural healing techniques and advice