Does Milk Really Make a Body Good? The Other Side of Story
I have to wonder how the government dietary guidelines still recommend consuming three glasses of milk a day.
Where is there any evidence to support this recommendation?
A 2020 study published in the New England Journal of Medicine by Walter C. Willett, M.D., Dr.P.H., and David S. Ludwig, M.D., Ph.D. reviewed over 100 top studies on milk. They found that milk consumption is associated with the risks of fracture, obesity, cardiovascular disease, allergies, and various cancers.
This information may be a hard pill to swallow, but the scientific literature proves otherwise.
In other studies, milk consumption has been found to increase insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) which has been associated with several major health conditions, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cognitive function in the elderly.
If you absolutely love milk, then I recommend consuming only A2 casein milk products. Most milk products have high levels of the protein A1 casein, which may lead to increased inflammation, allergies, and other health challenges
Populations, which consume milk containing high levels of β-casein A2 variant, have a lower incidence of cardiovascular disease and type-1 diabetes.
To find sources of A2 milk, go to: https://www.a2milk.com
Other Milk Issues:
From my experience of 27 years helping severe cases of chronic health conditions, I have found that eating dairy is second only to sugar in stressing the immune system and slowing the healing process.
- Dairy causes mucous and enhances bacteria and virus growth.
- Dairy contains large amounts of sugar (lactose, milk sugar). Eight ounces of milk contains 13 grams of sugar (the equivalent of over three teaspoons of white sugar) which can raise blood sugar and reduce immune system efficiency by 60%.
- Unless it’s organic, milk tends to contain hormones. Studies show that this is dangerous.
Substitute coconut, almond, oat, or hemp milk, and stay healthier!
Tell Me How You’re Doing
Just write to me at PatientServices@AlternativeHealthAtlanta.com. I am concerned and very interested in your experience.
Wishing you the very best,
Are you concerned about a specific health problem or problems?
Or, are you generally unhappy with the state of your health?
Get Great Information about your Health
- Weekly blog posts with vital tips and warnings
- Interesting "pass it along" health facts
- Cutting edge natural healing techniques and advice
Watch this video for a seven-minute explanation of how your body can be assisted to heal itself.