Interested in a Detox? This is What You’ve Been Looking For
On this one webpage, you can:
- Get educated about detoxification without any hype.
- Learn how you can do an effective and possibly life-changing detox yourself.
- Get the specific information you need on how to adjust the program individually to you.
- Get started!
YOUR FIRST STEP:
Invest 30 minutes in your own health. Watch this webinar to understand detoxification, how you can benefit from it and exactly how to do a detox yourself.
- Detox is available in a 10-day or 28-day version.
- Drink one to three shakes per day. Shakes are entirely organic vegetables.
- Eat non-processed foods, no gluten, minimal carbs.
- Drink plenty of clean water.
- Be active or exercise twice each day.
- We supply support for your detox.
- Cost: 10-Day $92.50, 28-Day $275.50 (plus 6% sales tax).
Scroll below this form for detailed information about the detox!
Detox Balance Information Request FormQuestions? Pricing? Shipping time? Just want to get started? Fill out this form, OR CALL: (770) 937-9200
The Standard Process “Detox BalanceTM” Program
This is a 28-day program to a cleaner, brighter and happier version of yourself. It consists of diet improvements and smoothies made from plant-based whole food concentrates.
I’ve been recommending this program to my patients for over a decade. Consistently, the Detox Balance program results in:
- Better energy
- Better sleep
- Better digestion
- Improved mental clarity
Often there are many other benefits, such as improved libido, improved skin, weight loss, etc.
- 28 Day supply of shake mix (There is a 10-day version of the program as well).
- Book. This is an exceptionally-well done instruction manual with details of how to do the program, solutions to any problems, recipes,
- Shaker Bottle (included with 28-day version).
- Support from Alternative Health Atlanta. You have the experience and knowledge of our clinic behind you on your detox adventure!
- Are the shakes meal replacements?
- No, you eat clean, healthy meals in addition to the shakes. The shakes do make good snacks, however
- Will I feel toxic, headachy, or fatigued as my body detoxes?
- Minor fatigue and a bit of fogginess is common for a few days, but typically nothing that would affect your work.
- Will I have frequent or loose bowel movements or need to urinate more frequently?
- Generally, there will be little change in your elimination.
- Do I have to eat a specific diet? Vegan, Keto, Paleo, etc.?
- You’ll eat fresh foods and avoid processed (boxed, canned) foods. You’ll avoid most caffeine, alcohol, artificial sweeteners and junk or fast foods. If you are vegetarian, that’s fine. If not, you will continue to eat animal proteins.
- How soon would I expect to start seeing improvements from this program?
- This can vary a lot. If you do a good job doing the detox, it’s common to start feeling better in two to three weeks, sometimes sooner.
- Will I lose weight on this detox?
- This is not designed as a weight-loss program. That said, the majority of people report losing weight, often those who were “stuck” and couldn’t lose weight previously.
- How long do I do the detox?
- The program is designed for 28 days. However, there is a 10-day version of it as well.
Get Great Information about your Health
- Weekly blog posts with vital tips and warnings
- Interesting "pass it along" health facts
- Cutting edge natural healing techniques and advice
Watch this video for a seven-minute explanation of how your body can be assisted to heal itself.