Can This Approach Really Work?
Our philosophy is simple, but important:
We will use techniques that are the most effective at helping the body to heal into a state of stable good health, not techniques that offer symptom relief only.
We will use techniques and give recommendations that are safe and will not stress or harm the body in any way.
We will always work to educate our patients to help them understand and take charge of their own health.
We will work with our patients to achieve a state of stable and improved health.
Sometimes people are skeptical that assisting the body to heal itself could work when advanced medical technology has failed. However, patients are often amazed as they experience the power that their own body has to heal itself.
Our question to skeptical patients is, “Is it OK with you to use non-medical techniques as long as this works?” If your answer to this question would be “You bet it is!” then you won’t be prevented from recovering your health by traditional medicine’s fixed ideas that they have the only valid treatments in existence.
Results are More Important than a Diagnosis
Patients find that with us they get stable RESULTS instead of just a diagnosis or explanation of why they aren’t getting well. Some observations in this area:
- In the final analysis, only the body can rebuild its tissue and repair its function to get back to a state of normal health.
- You may not be familiar with the effectiveness of our approach because health care in the United States has increasingly fallen under the influence of the pharmaceutical and insurance companies, politically powerful lobbying organizations and the government. There has been a long-term effort to convince the public that the only way to be “healthy” is to take more and more expensive drugs and have (frequently needless) expensive surgeries. The cost of this is hidden in “health insurance” which is paid for in lowered wages by employees (you!), but presented as a “benefit.” To allow the truth about the body’s own ability to heal itself to be “officially validated” is perceived by the status quo to be damaging to their power and income.
- Our approach to health improvement is results-based. Patients come here to get their health problems handled and continue their treatment programs only because they are getting the results they want.
- Patients actually get well, not just “feel better.” People experience improvement in their symptoms because of reduced stress on the body’s systems. As the body recovers its ability to heal and gets these damaged systems under better control, symptoms naturally lessen and vanish. With our techniques, symptoms improve only because the body is actually healing and improving in health, not because we’re temporarily covering up the symptoms.
- Medical treatment is designed to bypass the body and force changes to occur that the body would otherwise not be able to accomplish at all, or in a shorter period of time than normal. We are not “anti-medical.” Used properly in an emergency situation, medicine can save lives or dramatically decrease the time a person suffers. It’s only when medical treatment is used to handle chronic (long-term or not-healing) problems that can only be resolved by the body healing itself that it becomes truly ineffective.
Because none of our treatment techniques are damaging, dangerous or even invasive in any way, it makes sense to use techniques designed to assist your body to heal itself FIRST, and only resort to dangerous and potentially damaging drugs and surgeries last. It’s often not possible to reverse the effects of taking drugs or having surgery, so why would this be a person’s first choice?