Free Workshop: How (Exactly) You Can Resolve Your Thyroid
THYROID BODY TYPE PROGRESSION: Slow metabolism causes weight to gradually accumulate all over the body.
- Brain fog, no concentration, poor memory, anxiety
- Fatigue, no energy
- Progressive, unexplained weight gain
- Rough, scaly skin and/or dry, coarse and tangled hair
- Hair loss, eyebrow loss
- Sensitivity to cold
- Heart palpitations
- Sex hormone symptoms
(These are common symptoms of a sluggish thyroid)
Stop “Living” with these problems
1. How to know if you have a Thyroid Problem
2. What SPECIFICALLY to Do About It
What You Will Learn at the Workshop:
Your thyroid is responsible for producing the master metabolism hormones that control every function in your body. The thyroid controls specific metabolic functions of your heart and brain in addition to the rest of your body.
1. Learn how your thyroid functions to affect your appearance, happiness and health.
2. Learn about a toxic stress on your thyroid that you can’t avoid. While scientifically understood to be a major factor in thyroid disease, the fact that there is no commonly known solution to this type of toxin means you will rarely hear about it.
3. Learn about a solution to #2 above that has been helping thyroid cases to heal since 2001.
- 27 Million estimated in US with thyroid disease
- 13 Million are undiagnosed, wondering why they have symptoms
- Most diagnosed and treated thyroid cases still have severe symptoms
Eight weeks ago I walked into Dr. Billiot’s office very frustrated and full of disease. I have been battling a pretty serious case of hypothyroidism for 2 years which had completely changed my life. My hair fell out. I gained a very significant amount of weight and I struggled to get out of bed. My moods fluctuated and I was always cold. This was very difficult for me, being that I was much healthier before, thin and very athletic. After seeing that the best endocrinologist in the world could not help me, they only offered to use drugs or surgery, I decided to try alternative medicine. A friend referred me to Dr. Billiot and said she would be able to help me. It has only been two months and I feel like my old self again. I’m energetic, happy and my symptoms have lessened. I have lost 25 pounds in the last 39 days and I credit that not only to my hard work and discipline, but to Dr. Billiot’s work. She really cares about you and I feel that if she could help me, she could help anyone. — C.B.
NEXT WORKSHOP: WEDNESDAY, OCT. 19th at 6:45 PM
Get relevant, useful information about your thyroid health.
Learn about a scientific, effective, drug-free approach to recovering your thyroid health.
LOCATION: Alternative Health Atlanta Clinic (Click for details)