New Patient Appointment Request
If you would like to visit the clinic for an initial evaluation, you can either call us at 770-612-1100 or fill out the form below. The Patient Services Coordinator will call you to verify and finalize your appointment time. At the bottom of this form you can read about your first visit.
Fees and Time
No-Risk Initial Evaluation Policy: “If during your initial visit it is determined that you are not a good fit for our programs, there will be no charge for the visit. This allows you to find out about an EvecticsSM program for yourself without financial risk.”
An EvecticsSM Evaluation consists of two visits:
- A testing visit that takes about an hour
- A consultation visit to go over the results of the testing and recommendations that takes about an hour
The normal fee for these two visits (combined) is $170.
You qualify for a special half-price fee of $85 (request an appointment on the form below, or call 770-610-1100 and tell the receptionist you would like to schedule with a one-half off promotion #100.
There will be no other fees or cost until you are fully informed of your proposed therapy program, including estimated length of time and costs.
[contact-form-7 id=”3294″ title=”New Patient Visit Promotional”]
Your Initial EvecticsSM Evaluation Visits
The purposes of your EvecticsSM Evaluation are:
- To find out if we could possibly help you with your health problems (the doctor will let you know this, yes or no, during your visit).
- To find the exact reasons WHY your body isn’t healing so that an individual health improvement program can be designed specifically for you.
- To introduce you to the concepts behind natural health improvement and let you meet the doctors and staff who would be responsible for helping you get well doing a program here.
Your EvecticsSM Evaluation will consist of two visits. The first visit generally takes about an hour and consists of:
- A short briefing on what we do and how it works.
- A computerized evaluation of your body’s physiological function based on testing the nervous system. This is called “Heart Rate Variability Testing” or “HRV.”
- An evaluation, where the doctor will use the information from your history, the HRV test and his or her own testing to determine the exact causes of your body’s healing problems. The doctor will test you using “ARE” (Autonomic Response Evaluation), a system of testing nervous system reflexes.
What Happens Next? Your Second Visit
As soon as possible, you will be scheduled for a second visit for your Report of Findings (the fee for this second visit is included in your initial visit fee).
At this visit, you will learn in detail:
- The reasons WHY you have your health problems
- What type of response to treatment the doctor believes you can expect
- The exact steps of your program to regain your health. This would include what you would have to do, how often you’d have to come in, how long the program will likely take and the costs involved.
If we feel we can help you and accept your case, and if you feel this clinic is a good match for you—that you can likely regain your health here—you will be ready to start an adventure in discovering your body’s recuperative powers!
Most patients receive their first EVECTICSSM therapy at this second visit.