Schedule an EvecticsSM Evaluation
OR: Call (770)612-1100 during clinic hours.
NOTE: Although out clinic is in Marietta, Georgia (near Atlanta), we help patients from all over the US and other countries via phone consults. Just fill out the contact form and we’ll arrange a free consultation to discuss these options and see if there is a good fit for your particular situation.
- To find out if we could possibly help you with your health problems (the doctor will let you know this, yes or no, during your visit).
- To find the exact reasons WHY your body isn’t healing so that an individual health improvement program can be designed specifically for you.
- To introduce you to the concepts behind natural health improvement and let you meet the doctors and staff who would be responsible for helping you get well doing a program here.
Your EvecticsSM Evaluation will consist of two visits. The first visit generally takes about an hour and consists of:
- A short briefing on what we do and how it works.
- A computerized evaluation of your body’s physiological function based on testing the nervous system. This is called “Heart Rate Variability Testing” or “HRV.”
- An evaluation, where the doctor will use the information from your history, the HRV test and his or her own testing to determine the exact causes of your body’s healing problems. The doctor will test you using “ARE” (Autonomic Response Evaluation), a system of testing nervous system reflexes.
The second visit also runs about an hour, and consists of a detailed consultation on your test results, the causes of your health issues and exactly what you could do to recover.
No-Risk Initial Evaluation Policy: “If during your initial visit it is determined that you are not a good fit for our programs, there will be no charge for the visit. This allows you to find out about an EvecticsSM program for yourself without financial risk.”
The fee for the two Evaluation visits (combined) is $270. There will be no other fees or cost until you are fully informed of your proposed therapy program, including estimated length of time and costs.