Do You Need to Detox?
Toxins are everywhere. They are in the food you eat, the water you drink and the air you breathe. You are probably aware of most environmental toxins, such as pesticides, chemicals, pollution and preservatives. But what you may not know is that our bodies produce natural toxins, such as ammonia and carbon dioxide which linger in the body if they can’t be broken down. The liver, lymphatic system (related to the immune system), kidneys, lungs, intestines, blood and skin filter these toxins from your body. When overloaded, your body becomes inefficient and toxins can build up.
If these toxins aren’t eliminated, your well-being may be compromised. Have you experienced:
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestive and other gastrointestinal problems
- Immune challenges
- Food cravings
- Weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you would likely benefit from a detox program.
What is Your Toxic Load?
Take this test and find out how toxic you are. The more toxic the the more important it is to go through a detox program.
What Detox Should You Do?
Have you ever wondered what would be the best detox for your body? We have the answer. We offer a gentle, completely supervised detox program.
Call 770-937-9200 for more information.
What is the Detox Program Like?
As part of the program offered at Alternative Health Atlanta, you will get a full health evaluation and testing by a practitioner at our clinic to determine if this program would be appropriate for you. To sum up our program:
- Completely supervised by a practitioner!
- Successfully completed by thousands of patients across the United States.
- Based on healthy whole food supplements! NO drugs, NO herbs, NO exercise!
- You DO NOT need to be a patient with us.
INCLUDED in the Detox Program:
- An initial evaluation visit and report of findings (this is to determine your state of health and cause of any health problems, whether the detox program is right for you and to customize the detox program to your individual body).
- Complete supervision from our very knowledgeable and caring practitioners.
- All the whole-food supplements you need for a 21-day Detox Program.
- End of Detox Program testing and consultation (to determine your progress and recommend any next steps so you can maintain your results from the Detox Program).
What is Detoxification?
It is merely the internal cleansing of your body, as well as giving your body an assist in its own detoxing process. Think of it as spring cleaning your insides!
It requires making new, healthier choices for yourself. You’ll learn to refrain from eating fast foods, processed convenience foods and sugar-laden snacks, which place an unnecessary load on your body. Instead you’ll learn to turn to whole, unprocessed, preservative-free foods, lots of pure spring water, tasty shake and whole food supplements.
In the process, you will learn about your body and what it needs to stay healthy. You’re also likely to shed some extra weight.
How is Detoxification Different Than Any Other Diet?
Fad diets sell a lot of books, but they ignore the way our bodies actually work. Gaining the weight back (plus a little extra) is all too common.
This Detox Program is different. It is not a diet. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight.
The program uses whole food supplements to help your body purify and rebuild itself. Naturally. From the inside out. You’ll also be supporting all of your organ systems that play a role in detoxification.
Throughout this program you may find yourself eating foods that may be new to you. As a result, you’ll be enjoying some new tastes, new textures, and a whole new you!